Friday, February 17, 2012

Yoga

A little over a month ago I started doing yoga after my spine doctor recommended it and I have fallen in love. I found a great little private studio and since I have been going my back pain is almost completely gone (minus the set back with my car accident). I can finally sleep on my side again after almost a year of not being able to. After each session I feel like I just got done with a massage. I went to a class this morning and one of the instructors was telling me about a special acrobatics yoga class tomorrow. So I asked him what acroyoga was and he showed me. So fun! Who wants to go with me?

Just another day in the yoga studio



1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT! I have been a yoga fan for awhile now. You look great Emily! Its amazing how yoga makes you feel.

    ReplyDelete