Sunday, October 30, 2011

Brother



I received this picture message today that reminded me how much I miss my little brother Max, the one with his head in the leopard's mouth. He is so funny. Plus we have a lot in common, just look and see.

We both love ice cream, especially dip n dots. 


We both are cat whisperers.
                             


We both are royalty. (He is the reigning King of Fiesta and I just have the attitude)
 


 Enough said.


We both love basketball and hockey.


We both love cookies and feather boas.


We both like to use our creativity to make things. 


 Isn't he handsome?

Yes that's my other awesome brother standing behind him, isn't he handsome? I really wished I could have been playing at Disney World instead of studying physiology this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment