Thursday, December 27, 2012

A Very Merry Christmas

This year, Taylor and I went down to San Antonio to spend Christmas with my family. The days leading up to Christmas are always so crazy. I must remind myself not leave the house next year. The night before Christmas Eve, people were throwing punches in the line at Walgreens and then some guy rear ended our car twice! Luckily my car is fine but it was a jungle out there. After all the chaos, Christmas Eve and Christmas day were a welcoming relief.

 Over the weekend, we went downtown to see all the lights on the river walk and had dinner at the Menger Hotel.

 


On Christmas Eve we drove up to the family farm, just outside of Austin, to visit my uncle. There are lots of donkeys on the farm and about 6 months ago, a wild boar decided to join the pack. Meet Wilbur.


Feeding time on the farm.

I think it is sweet that each momma donkey shares a food dish with her child. 


 I learned that my husband is a pretty good shot.

  
We stopped by my grammie's grave. I miss her lots, especially at Christmas.

Christmas Morning

Pic of the day.


It's dinner time and yes, we are still in our PJs.

Hope you had a very Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment