Tuesday, November 15, 2011

The Little Green Moster

I am writing today to warn you about the little green monster. It is a very serious threat. It has the potential to ruin relationships. When I see it, I am filled with frustration and resentment. You may be thinking I am referring to greed, when in fact this is a completely different species, one of toothpaste. I know I sound crazy but it's true. It comes around about once a year when I forget to buy the toothpaste with the attached lid. Somehow the lid of regular toothpaste always gets lost. (I am not mentioning names but lets just say for 19 years I never lost the lid)  Soon enough, the monster appears and then I remember why I always use crest night time toothpaste (It has a lid that can never be lost). Luckily my mom saved me when she sent me some good toothpaste for Halloween. When you have a dentist for a mother Halloween always includes some new toothpaste and toothbrushes. Now the monster is gone and we are back to marital bliss.

Warning: the picture may contain content not suitable for young children.


No comments:

Post a Comment