Saturday, September 8, 2012

Idaho

So I have been pretty bummed out this weekend since my family is in Idaho dropping my brother, Josh, off at college. I couldn't go because of school. But I have been finding comfort in asking myself "What can there possibly be to do or see in the small town of Rexburg, Idaho?" It doesn't take very long to move someone into a small dorm room. Well, leave it to my family to find all this fun.

You have to see this crazy bear!








But seriously, I wish I was there, not to ride horses and feed bears but to smother Josh in hugs, to remind him how much I love him, to tell him he can call me anytime, to tell him that I would love to help him with his homework and papers (any class besides physics). I would tell him even though it's a big culture shock, enjoy all that you can, your classes, friends, roommates, professors. You will miss it once it's over. Classes will sometimes seem hard and pointless but absorb all that knowledge, it will change and define you, and you never know when you might need it. But above all else, I always love you and am here for you.



No comments:

Post a Comment