Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Tribute

Last year at this time, we came from family with loving parents who had been married for 31 years.

 

Today is the one year anniversary of the day my nuclear family ended.  We've all lost a lot . . . but instead of listing out my grievances and complaints, I want to pay tribute to the family we were, the memories we made, and the life we shared when we were together.


Graduation

Waiting for Max to be crowned the King of Fiesta

Thanksgiving at Disney World

Grand Cayman

Spurs Game

Midway, UT

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this Emily. I can't believe it's been a year already. I'm glad you were able to focus on the good times. I know that can be difficult. I'm also glad you have your own family now with Taylor. Love you lots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm proud of you for focusing on the positive. Its so hard to do that sometimes. I can't imagine what you're going through, but I'm grateful you have Taylor. Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete