Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Vacay

Our trip to Jamaica was incredible. I was definitely not ready to go home. This was our third time in Jamaica and I fell even more in love. I love the people, the culture and it's breathtaking beauty. I couldn't help feeling that I shouldn't be there, it was too beautiful, but I guess that's the preservationist in me.

I spent the majority of my time laying on the beach.

I ate all the jerk chicken and pork I could



We watched a wedding.

Island smile 


My sister and I helped out this bride.


Spurs game

Loving my kindle 


Taylor had the chef make the same cake we had at our wedding (ahhh)

We pulled ourselves away from the beach to climb the Dunn's River Falls in Ochos Rios


Taylor is in the white shirt climbing up the falls




I had to put in this picture of Taylor watching the Spurs game at the airport. I am so proud, he is becoming a bigger fan than me!

2 comments:

  1. Emily you look amazing! I'm so happy you got to eat cake, lay on the beach, and just look fab. It looks like such a fun trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. spo jealous!! I want to go so bad!
    the waterslide picture is adorable.

    ReplyDelete