Thursday, March 22, 2012

Good Reads Master

My sister, Sarah, has a very unique gift. I tend to think it is really a magical power, she can always recommend the best books to anyone. You just tell her a book you liked or what you are interested in and abracadabra, she will give you a book you will absolutely love. It probably helps that she majored in English, reads a minimum of two novels a week and works at Half Price Books. (with a great discount) But thanks to her, I have an unlimited supply of amazing books. I asked her for her top five general recommendations and here they are, in case you are looking for your next good read.

        1. Mudbound by Hillary Jordan
        2. Before I Go to Sleep by S.J. Watson
        3. A Brief History of the Dead by Kevin Brockmeier
        4. This is Where I Leave You by Johnathan Tropper
        5. Room by Emma Donoghue (which I already reviewed here)


The Good Reads Master



No comments:

Post a Comment